• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

saran wrap gone wrong....pics

He should be good to go for now, I gave him a good heavy duty tie rod yesterday!! Ya ready for NTRIII tomorrow in4aride? :yelclap:

ya thanks to you again!!!!!
ya i dont have it in yet..been workin on everyone else shtuff lol...
but i should be good to go....gotta open my store tomorrow at like 6 30 7 then ill be on my way :)

something I've come across along the way to move your rig off the trail. Put your high lift handle over the bent tie rod, usually done with much less bent steering than yours though. Not something to wheel or drive the highway on but hopefully enough to move it to a safer bandit free place.

ya i heard that as well today too....
sucks i was headed to NTR but didnt make it very far...
my tranny wot shift out of first gear....at all....so who knows whats up now....

yeah, and instead you are stuck with the dead spot of an inverted-T steering system. I'll take a beefy inverted-y setup anyday

I don't notice a dead spot running this system but it seems like no matter how tight you get the jam nuts, and even if you are using red loctite on all of the jam nuts, the tierod will rotate a bit everytime you steer.

Back