• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Runs for stockers?

Rattlesnake Canyon out near Pioneertown is decent. I ran it on 30's with a BB, but could've done it stock.

PS, depending on timing, I'd be interested to help out on a run. I need to get my bushings to install my shocks and fix my steering.

id be down to do a stocker run in the cleveland national forrest , maybe skyline rd. to indian truck trail or blackstar....? i can do it all in my 2wd... :] thats just how stocker friendly it is... :D

Id be down for a mellow cruise

would you be down for drivin out to Corona to the trail head?

i cant do anything till next weekend, but maybe that'd be best so we can get it all planned out?

I'd be in on whatever you guys end up running also. I just finished up my 4wd conversion and would like an easy trail run that might bring to light any gremlins before I really start beating on it.

Bradshaw was the first trail I did when I got my XJ. Even then I found it really unexciting. :/ too much of it is just a big long dirt road.

That's cause I wasn't there :twak: you ultramaroon... I bet ANYTHING you run now will seem tame...

Curt

Rattlesnake Canyon out near Pioneertown is decent. I ran it on 30's with a BB, but could've done it stock.

PS, depending on timing, I'd be interested to help out on a run. I need to get my bushings to install my shocks and fix my steering.

Rattlesnake would be a good trip... how about the Clubs AAT ?

Curt

Back