• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country long arm kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the TJ one off JeepForum. When can we see the XJ one. I smell spending...
tjlongarm_web.jpg

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/rc-long-arm-project-698085/index31.html

Any news or timeline on when this might be available to me (or the rest of these guys too i guess)??

This would be an awsome upgrade to the 4.5" kit I have from you now. I mean, I could just upgrade right?

Thanks Jason!!!

If you guys get the long arm kit to outperform the Iron Rock setup for around the same price, I'd be excited to buy. I don't like how the IR kit comes with 2.5" Add-a-leaf and 1.5" shackles. I'd much rather see a full 4-4.5" leaf pack. Also, as long as you're using the T-case crossmember, I wanna jump in there with quite a few other posts: more mounting points, 4 per side at the least. Also, an integrated beefier skid would be nice too. I don't know a lot about the 3/4 link debate. But if this kit can go for around $1000 before any member/promo discounts we will be seeing a quality, affordable and competitive kit.

I ordered the FIRST long arm upgrade kit!!!

Now, everyone who said they want one needs to man up as soon as possible so Jason doesn't get in too much trouble for pushing this for us.

I will probably be ordering it in the next week or so. I have to finish my cage first.

Well I guess it must have just gone up after i posted my last statement cause its on the site now!:D

Man, that thing looks bad a**! I was going to pick up one of the iron rock or iron man or whatever, but I will definately get this one instead! Now to dig around for that NAXJA discount info.

YOu don't have to dig around, just shoot Jason a PM, and he will get you a price. I have bought at least 5 kits from Jason in the past, plus numerous other parts, and he has always gotten me a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back