• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROLL CALL!!! Install Party 9/13 in Garden Grove. POST UP!

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
Let's get a roll call going on who's showing, so we can get a head count etc.

Also, if anybody has got some, I need extended U-bolts for an 8.25
  1. Andy
  2. Craig (black one)
  3. Grimm
  4. Cory?
  5. Derrick (bestthaticoulddo)
  6. Dave
  7. Craig (white one)
  8. SoCal Bill
  9. BajaCurt
So what about the rest of you, Brenden? Bryce?

Last edited:
I have a 60 gallon 5hp air compressor but have a shitty impact so those would be good. Also, I only have 2 jack stands so for safety it would be nice if someone could bring them. We will be working out of my driveway (10 feet apart)and my neighbors driveway so if someone brings tools we can try to keep them separated by driveways to avoid lost tools.

SWEET!!! Would be cool to have you over Billy.

crazyjim said:

1. Andy
  2. Craig (black one)
  3. Grimm
  4. Cory?
  6. Dave
  7. Craig (white one)
  8. SoCal Bill
  9. BajaCurt
  10. Brendan

I will bring a set of jack stands as well as my tools.

crazyjim said:

1. Andy
  2. Craig (black one)
  3. Grimm
  4. Cory?
  6. Dave
  7. Craig (brown one)
  8. SoCal Bill
  9. BajaCurt

I know I look white and all but corrected !! I get all the time, if it aint white its italian cause the Schnoz, Still looks like im gonna make it...

im not sure if i can make it im scrambling trying to make rent and i dont think i can afford the gas to get out there. i will try to get those brake hoses to brendan some time before friday.

GrimmJeeper said:
im not sure if i can make it im scrambling trying to make rent and i dont think i can afford the gas to get out there. i will try to get those brake hoses to brendan some time before friday.

Catch a ride out with someone.

Confirming I will be there.
I think I have a few jackstands.
I'll check when I get home tonight.
I'll bring an impact wrench (harbor freight cheapo) and a set of impact sockets.
I should be able to fill the powertank by then so we can take the party into the street if needed!!!
I'll bring some of those hand cleaner wipes too so Andy's wife doesn't get pissed about her bathroom towels getting all greasy.

BajaCurt said:
Confirming I will be there.
I think I have a few jackstands.
I'll check when I get home tonight.
I'll bring an impact wrench (harbor freight cheapo) and a set of impact sockets.
I should be able to fill the powertank by then so we can take the party into the street if needed!!!
I'll bring some of those hand cleaner wipes too so Andy's wife doesn't get pissed about her bathroom towels getting all greasy.

Cool Curt. You still bring the 31's for the "test" haha

notice I didn't say anything about sell. hehe

silverslk said:
Catch a ride out with someone.

Grimm, you can head over there with me.

ill have to let you know as the time gets closer...i have duty on sunday, were getting new guys from iraq left and right, and candice will be leaving that week, to go up to washington!

I'll drop by just to give the illusion of helping out for a little while. :)

I don't have too much to bring...but if you need an extra compressor and air gun I could bring those. Just lemme know.

ill be there...

ill bring some jackstands...both a 1/4 and 3/8 drive impact and whatever else you guys think i should bring. haha and a few cans of liquid wrench might be a good idea as well.

ill bring some money for some pizza and cokes and stuff.

my lift came in today i am going this week to pick it up.

jim we still on for the shocks?

besthaticouldo said:
ill be there...

ill bring some jackstands...both a 1/4 and 3/8 drive impact and whatever else you guys think i should bring. haha and a few cans of liquid wrench might be a good idea as well.

ill bring some money for some pizza and cokes and stuff.

my lift came in today i am going this week to pick it up.

jim we still on for the shocks?

I go by T&J everyday to and from work. If you want me to pick it up (and they will let me) I can grab it and throw it in the garage. Unless you want to go home and check it all out. I understand. haha

dude andy thatd be badass. i will e-mail tom and see if he'll be cool with that, idc if i have it or you, can you just make sure all the parts are there and everything???

Back