• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rockrash(the dots not the guy)

yeah your a little behind...if you was a member you'd know that :laugh3: i'm just playing....yeah they're gone
 
How long have they been gone? I just noticed them(or should I say not noticed them) when I posted that and I'd feel like a hell of an idiot if you said all night. I'll become a member in like 2 months......damn senior week is gonna drain ALL my money.
 
jeeppowermj said:
is it just me or is it gone?

i wish the guy was gone...

have you seen his most recent poll in off topic?

gay-pride-sydney.jpg
 
sooooooooooo.....are they coming back, or did we trade them off for some noobies from JU?
 
dont hate!! im not wasting a penny until i got my jeep on the trails. then ill join. im a broke ass kid. :\
 
ive got one. i start may 20th. summer thing. workin at lowes.
 
im 20. college kid. sheesh
 
olivedrabcj7 said:
dont hate!! im not wasting a penny until i got my jeep on the trails. then ill join. im a broke ass kid. :\
i'm a broke as kid and i keep spending money on the jeep for the trails and i managed to scrape up 30 bucks.

and i think you should be banned for calling joining naxja a waste of money, just look at how much have you gotten for free off this site.


kidding about the banning, but come on have some respect
 
Ramsey said:
i'm a broke as kid and i keep spending money on the jeep for the trails and i managed to scrape up 30 bucks.

and i think you should be banned for calling joining naxja a waste of money, just look at how much have you gotten for free off this site.


kidding about the banning, but come on have some respect

coming from the guy that had like 1,500 posts before he joined...
 
olivedrabcj7 said:
dont hate!! im not wasting a penny until i got my jeep on the trails. then ill join. im a broke ass kid. :\

We don't solve personal problems here. $30.00 ??? Roll some gorcery kart bum and take his cans.
 
red91inWA said:
We don't solve personal problems here. $30.00 ??? Roll some gorcery kart bum and take his cans.

Yeah, we only pay for steak dinners for "starving" members.
 
Lawn Cher' said:
Yeah, we only pay for steak dinners for "starving" members.

AND then he tells us he has TESTS to do....go figure.

PICS damnit PICS !!

Fergie is holding out on purpose. ( I wish we could give hime rubies )
 
I would like to answer your question in detail, BUT, this was discussed at great length in the members side of the site and any information I can give you is classified. I am truley sorry and hope you will understand.

Rev
 
XJ_ranger said:
coming from the guy that had like 1,500 posts before he joined...
but i did join, and this is from the guy that has debt just to keep gas in his tank
 
Back
Top