• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rockfest raffle

LUKEAZ

NAXJA Forum User
For the raffle I'm just going to find something at 4wheelparts for 50 bucks or just a gift card to put in, I don't have any useful spare parts in my garage and from the looks of it the people that said there going really don't need my 2" pucks or shackles. Any one have an issue with me going this route?

If you get a gift certificate I will reimburse you with chapter funds if no one else has an issue with that.

im going to bring some garage stuff dont know what yet, but if you guys want me to get a gift card for a chapter donation for the raffle i can do that

Luke if its not too much trouble to pick up a $50 gift cert I will reimburse you. But dont worry too much about it. I was just going to bring a couple things I've had laying around too. Might end up being more "lets trade junk" than a raffle.

Luke if its not too much trouble to pick up a $50 gift cert I will reimburse you. But dont worry too much about it. I was just going to bring a couple things I've had laying around too. Might end up being more "lets trade junk" than a raffle.

yea i can pick 1 up, I had another idea also they have a ARB snatch strap for 60, that might be a great raffle item and its always good for guys to have quality recover gear, just a thought.

also off topi but does anyone use the tapatalk app for the forum? If so do u know the password for the BOD chapter?

yea i can pick 1 up, I had another idea also they have a ARB snatch strap for 60, that might be a great raffle item and its always good for guys to have quality recover gear, just a thought.

either the strap or the gift cert would be fine with me.

I have never used the tapatalk app....cant really help ya there.

Back