• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Krawler 3-Link Install

uncc civilengineer said:
no one's referring to him ripping off his LCA mount. I was referring to the fact that the new mounting brackets are purely bolt on. That scares me...

About the LCA mount that broke off... did you have it boxed in w/ something similar to the JKS miniskids?
If you read back there were people reffering to the RK kit ripping off thier weld on brackets but someone read it out of context that is why I pointed that it was stated he ripped off the axle bracket

If anyone needs a quote for the Long arm upgrade shoot me a PM or a email [email protected] be glad to get you one.

DC gave me a quote prior to 07, and gave me the same price yesterday when I asked for a quote. He IS the cheapest. I placed my order today, cant wait until it shows up !!

DC is the freaking man no matter how you slice it. I get all my RE stuff from him, and forgot he sold RK and ordered my RK long arm kit through creasey offroad, which was still pretty darned cheap.

Back