• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RIP Chris Kyle

That's a damn shame!

LOL, at least god enjoys his sarcasm.

Downright epic fail.

I knew you could be a jackass at times, but until this post, I thought you were a half decent person. Apparently not. It wouldn't be a terrible thing for you to be respectful.

RIP.

I knew you could be a jackass at times, but until this post, I thought you were a half decent person. Apparently not. It wouldn't be a terrible thing for you to be respectful.

RIP.

I agree, that was a shitty thing to say, XCM. Its not like he murdered people for no reason. Its sad that people have no respect for human life these days.

LOL, at least god enjoys his sarcasm.

Downright epic fail.

This just pisses me off completely.

For a guy who can't keep a job and is always crying about society, maybe if your parents would have instilled a bit of respect for other peoples achievements in you, you actually would have a chance in life and be a valuable part of society, instead of just another mouthpiece in here. :looser::moon:

RIP Chris Kyle

Last edited:
Backsstage, moments before the Chris Wallace interview on Foxspews, Wayne Lapierre practices his lines.....

" Only a bad guy with a GUN can kill a good guy with a GUN"....

er...no... ummmm...
"
Only a shooting range full of good guys with GUNS can stop a bad guy from killing a good guy with a GUN"

no, that;'s not it..

Only a GUN in the hands of a bad guy can kill a good guy with a GUN"..

wait a minute....

" GUNS in the hands of bad guys will always be stopped by good guys with GUNS"....

Just give me a second to think of a good lie that gunutz will believe Mr,. Wallace!!!!

Backsstage, moments before the Chris Wallace interview on Foxspews, Wayne Lapierre practices his lines.....

" Only a bad guy with a GUN can kill a good guy with a GUN"....

er...no... ummmm...
"
Only a shooting range full of good guys with GUNS can stop a bad guy from killing a good guy with a GUN"

no, that;'s not it..

Only a GUN in the hands of a bad guy can kill a good guy with a GUN"..

wait a minute....

" GUNS in the hands of bad guys will always be stopped by good guys with GUNS"....

Just give me a second to think of a good lie that gunutz will believe Mr,. Wallace!!!!

Kinda hard to defend yourself when a man walks up behind you as you are lining up a shot and opens fire....

If I was a conspiracy theory kind I guy I would be worried.
First John Noveske now Chris Kyle?
Ask yourself this question If you were a Politician who was going to attempt to disarm the US populace, for whatever reason, would I want a guy like Chris Kyle & his Rifle out there?
RIP Chris Kyle!

Last edited:
Dreadfully inappropriate comments made about military heros like Kyle, don't just come from gun-haters, commies and liberals....

they also come from libertarian and tea party darlings like crackpot, Ron Paul

you Ron Paul fanboys need to call his office and hold him to account for this shit-ass comment:

Ron Paul says "He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword".

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ial-message-about-murdered-navy-seal-veteran/

Kinda hard to defend yourself when a man walks up behind you as you are lining up a shot and opens fire....
True enough, but it certainly shows having a gun doesn't guarantee the levels of safety the nra parrots on a daily basis. Moreso, their good guy vs bad guy with a gun logic is simpleton nonsense. Chris Kyle was shot by a fellow soldier who needed help. There's nothing black and white about these types of incidents.

It's sad to see Chris Kyle go. I saw him on Conan; he seemed like a solid person. RIP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiVDtNjORbY

Back