• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RigidCo Installed

MYXJ22

NAXJA Forum User
Took a bit longer than I thought but overall this is one bad ass bumper! Way more stout than any I've seen. I had the Custom 4x4 and this thing is a thousand times better. By the way, the wheels are for sale :D
IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

looks good...(the c4x4 you sold me is still holding strong)

Thanks, the C4x4 is a good bumper if your running a 33 or smaller, but I honestly think this thing could hold a 38 is I wanted it to. When we going wheeling?

Ill let you know the next time I go to gilert (im not gonna be back in Fargo till Jan)

side shot please. i have been looking and only see a few that do a side protection that i like. That thing looks really nice. But i need to see that side please.

thanks

Where do you find that bumper? I don't see it on Rigid's website.

bigbadwolf54 said:
wow you guys must be talking about a different rigid co i ordered mine about 2 months ago and it is shipping out on friday.

I think woodkrawler heard that for about 1.5 months... let us really know if it ships friday.. B/C I ordered/paid for mine 3/19 and havent heard anything yet...

Back