• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rides OF MArch Barnwell March 13th - 15th

Its that time of the year. But last time we went and this far away from the trip it said rain... But it didn't.

Um dont u remeber the down poor friday not at hot springs an then rain saturday night as well.

Everytime I mention "The last time we went" You think of Hot Springs when I am talking about Gilmer... remember that was the LAST and most recent trip we all went on.... Oh wait you were drunk. I get it now.

quit crying i have an idea

Trust me I am not crying... no one is.

And I am not worried... I got it covered. Ask anyone that was there in Nov.

I worked for 9 years at the TRF (renfaire) and EVERY year it would rain hard atleast 3 to 4 weekends. I know how bad it sucks to have to camp in it but I also know what it takes to "get around it"

Last edited:
can i bring my blue pleather recliners? or would that be too red neck?

Sure why not. Know if it is held together with bailing wire and duct tape and you bring a banjo that would be a little to red neck:cheers:

Chia might throw them in the fire though....

But I was not a renny... I worked a reg. job during the week.

Brandon
I won't be there but feel free to bring plenty of boudin and give it to Scott to give it to me.

Kthnxbye

Back