• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rides OF MArch Barnwell March 13th - 15th

You really need the parents there to sign papers.. but if you dont say anything you probley get by with it. But if she gets hurt... it will be on you for sure. Go to BMRA web site and print off the papers or call them and get them to fax them to you and get her parents to sign it.. its more like a waver

I am excited.... looks like I will finally have time to install this front locker I bought over a year ago on Monday.

I am looking forward to it... its been collecting dust for too long.

NOOBEE TO NAXJA....IM RESURRECTING A 89 XJ. PRETTY SURE ILL GET IT DONE BY MARCH. WHERE IS BARNWELL? I'M IN HOUSTON...FOUND IT GILMER...260 MILES 6 HRS..THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT TIME ...NICE ROAD TRIP.....

Last edited:
What part of houston you live in? If its 6 hours to Gilmer then you must be ALOT further south than me. Gilmer is about 4 hours from me. There are quite a few of us in the Houston area. We get together every now and then and work on eachothers rigs... I am sure we can get you up and going by then.

thx, your local whiner,

Sounds about right to me.

Wish I could make it. Bah humbug.

I'll more then likely be in Austin or Houston visiting the parents on their trip to MD Anderson.

Sorry to hear that. If you area in the Houston Med. Center @ MD Andreson you might as well bring the XJ cuz the roads SUCK around there. They are working on them but that makes them worse for the time being.

Haha. Yeah I was there a few months ago.

I drive through there atleast once some time 10 times a week. It really sucks in an ambulance.... REALLY bumpy.

Back