• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replacment ECU

This is what he says is going on. Its a 93

I did some research on the Automatic Shutdown Relay and I don't think that is the problem because it will also shut off my fuel pump if it was the problem. When I try to restart the Jeep after it dies I can hear the fuel pump run, but the Jeep doesn't always have voltage at the ignition coil.

I think I already told you to check Sam's for parts in another thread - I seem to recall them charging 50 for ECUs.
Where is sams? I searched google and found one in worcester so I'm guessing this is the one you're talking about? Just wanted to make sure I dont go to the wrong place lol. And do you or anybody else know how much the dealer would charge to flash the ecu if it needed it?

That's the one! Until around November I was going there before work about 3-4 times a week plus a few hours every Saturday to hunt for parts. If you show up and see a white MJ or a white XJ on 33s in the parking lot, I'm probably in the XJ or grand cherokee section, unless I'm helping pull parts for the jet powered hovercraft project some friends of mine are working on, in which case I'll be over by the SAABs.

Back