• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replacement battery

Ended up getting the platinum from oreilly auto. Group 34. They have a 25 dollar rebate now, and I have 5$ off from my rewards, so that will help
Thanks for all the advice. It is that time of year for batteries

Looking seriously at the fire last platinum now. 160$ in stock at autozone.l which is nice. 3yr warranty not sure what that covers but will find out

If you bring the battery in saying it has failed, they will put it on a tester that says good or bad. If bad, they will give you a new one. So, if you do get to that point or it needing to be replaced durring that time, make sure you kill it well, so that it will test bad for sure.. Haha.

Ended up getting the platinum from oreilly auto. Group 34. They have a 25 dollar rebate now, and I have 5$ off from my rewards, so that will help
Thanks for all the advice. It is that time of year for batteries

O'Reilly is East Penn so you did well.

After owning Optima Red, Odyssey, and AGM, I prefer AGM. My AGM battery runs accessories, like an ARB fridge, stereo ect longer without draining. Durability and warranty is very good too. The prices are also reasonable. There is a Diehard available. I purchased one form Oriely under the superstart brand.

With a little filing on the battery tray the larger group (spec for newer XJ) fits right in for a clean and tight finish using the factory tie down..

Back