• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Remote control crawlers

Finally got my XJ body painted and mounted on my Wheely King, the TJ body I've been running since Jan '08 has just about had it!!!1
IMG_1726.jpg

I'm still waiting on another one to put on my AX- gone SCX-10, that one is going down to 1.9" HPI "Mesh" sedan rims and Proline Flatirons:cheers:

Flatirons FTMFW! I have them on the CC and they are STICKY!!!!

Pretty awesome.

The only thing I have against these is when I'm passing time on you-tube, I want to watch real trucks, not these. And you can never tell by the video image before playing them...

I have a friend with 2 different ones he's trying to sell if anyone wants em. Ill let him know to check out this thread if anyone is interested. Send me a pm.

Sorry The pics are so big . i cant seem to figure out how to resize them.

we tummy tucked a buddy of mines so it doesnt have that section hanging down in the middle.. but it seems like he gets caught up his rear axle alot..

its great fun and does stuff one of my buddies expensive crawlers couldnt dream of just based on its size

Back