• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration

10-4. I just wanted to be sure. I will paypal the money soon.

Got Robert down...come on guys...Let's get this party started. hehe selling scrap for the next month to pay for this trip.

Did you get mine?
Mark

Yep Mark got your registration too...

Thank you! Money will be there next week. I want to help out, just not sure what to do. Me and Ed will be up Thursday morning so whatever you need, let me know.

I'll be there if for nothing other than Tims cooking.

Done and Paid!

Money is in cyber space on the way!!! Can't wait!!!

I know the info says the 20th is the deadline..but I goofed using thesame info from last year so I am sort of a week off. If possible I need to get a real count on tshirts.

SO if you plan to purchase event tshirts please do so this week or at least let me know the sizes and when you plan to pay so I can get them ready.

Heather, I'll take an XL and a M on the shirts. Do you need the money now or can I just pay up there?

rredalty said:
Heather, I'll take an XL and a M on the shirts. Do you need the money now or can I just pay up there?
It is easyer on her if you give the money now. Otherwise she pulls it out of her pocket.

Kudzu,

Paid last night.

I can't remember what size shirt I ordered but if possible a 3XL would be best. It wasn't listed on the sheet and I don't even know if they are available.

Thanks for all you do!

I'll get a money order sent out this weekend then. I am behind the times with no paypal.

hehe..there is even a new one out that is free

Okay ED I got yours.

rredalty I got yours added to the order

heres what they look like

Crawl08.jpg

Last edited:
I like it. What color? Can we do blue?

Will you be changing the '07' on the door to '08'?
I 2nd on what color?

WTF said:
Will you be changing the '07' on the door to '08'?
I 2nd on what color?
Nice catch! I tootally missed that one!

i just sent money for my registration and a t shirt...

i'll print the registration document and bring it with me...

Back