• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redneck Makeover Build

Well we have been working steady on this thing but got hung up waiting on parts, got some in today though...
IMAG0021.jpg

IMAG0022-1.jpg

just some pictures of progress, I would have more but the camera stopped working for some reason...
IMAG0019-1.jpg

IMAG0017-1.jpg

IMAG0015-1.jpg

IMAG0018-1.jpg

jealous.....:viking:

WOW!

Auto rotisserie! I want one, so cool.

Out of curiousity, can those things hold up a whole XJ, engine, axles, and so on?

well....I'm thinking...since homey will be "in country" til May or so....and the heep should be done well before that....there should be time for us all to "stop by," borrow the keys for a weekend or so...just to make sure you boyz did a good job before he gets back....We want it to be just Right for Aaron when he returns!
sssshhhhhhh!:eyes:

probably not, it is strong just not sure if it is that strong...

I will be taking it to rides and meet and greets while arron is out of country, so if you want to look it over and make sure everyting is right please feel free to meet me, the jeep should be done and ready for WITC new years and if so it will be there

Last edited:
sssshhhhhhh!:eyes:

I can hear you... :nono: lol Progress is looking good. :cheers: Cant wait to unveil the next project to NAXJA... Lets just say, youve got to have a complementing pair... :smoker::rolleyes:

I can hear you... :nono: lol Progress is looking good. :cheers: Cant wait to unveil the next project to NAXJA... Lets just say, youve got to have a complementing pair... :smoker::rolleyes:

I know, I know, I know.....and I'm not tellin......:eyes::wave:

I would like to come and see this jeep on person, and I could not find you in the vendor section to find a address.

If you weren't 3 hrs away, I'd swing by to see it too!:viking:

I would like to come and see this jeep on person, and I could not find you in the vendor section to find a address.

I'm in Murfreesboro right off exit 81 1056 Seals way quick directions from Nashville:
exit 81 B
follow to Middle Tennessee Blvd. and take a right
first red light is park ave. take a right
first road on right is seals way, it is the building between fastenal and cross fitness

any questions feel free to call 615-seven8five-1nine8two
my name is garth

I'm in Murfreesboro right off exit 81 1056 Seals way quick directions from Nashville:
exit 81 B
follow to Middle Tennessee Blvd. and take a right
first red light is park ave. take a right
first road on right is seals way, it is the building between fastenal and cross fitness

any questions feel free to call 615-seven8five-1nine8two
my name is garth

Nice work on Aarons jeep, but I gotta say this almost sounds like an advertisement from someone who's name isn't even in red, much less blue?

unfortunately this is not my shop, it is just the shop I work for...As for my name not in red, well law school is vary expensive...not to mention that is not the shop number, it is my personal cell phone number, I was just offering for people to come hang out and see the jeep if they would like. You are more than welcome as well to come hang out and check it out if you would like

I haven't complained because I want to see where this goes... but I also must say that you are pushing the limits of the rules for even a red member, much less a "user". Trust me, I know things can be tight, but a membership is only $35.

Im a paying advertiser on here, and honestly I had made posts similar to this before being a sponsor and they got deleted because another sponsor complained about it. So is this unfair for me? Maybe... Do I care? Not really. Good customers will go to the people who support them in return; that person is me. I do high quality work and treat my customers the way I would want to be treated. And, they always come back because they were completely satisfied.

So, I don't care that you aren't a sponsor, but you should really try to save your nickels and dimes and become at least a member. Your shop or not, you are still advertising it by posting directions to come look at it, the name of the shop, etc. I won't ask for the thread to be deleted (even though as a sponsor I could), but I can't speak for others.

Now that that's out of the way, lets see some more photos!!!

Last edited:
yea man it is coming along, waiting to get our camera back from the repair shop (it kinda crashed on us)

got all the frame stiffners in
cut the rear quarters
started wiring all the switches
fabbing up the bumpstop cans
waiting for a decently warm day to pressure wash the bottom of the jeep and rhino line the underside
got all the motor parts in and started assembling the remainder of the engine
still waiting for the header to come back from the ceramic coating

its going, not as fast as we would like but one can never tell exactly how long one of these build will actually take

Back