• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RED DRAGONS!

Got the carpet put back in today.

Before;
288e9140.jpg

After;
3c16aa99.jpg

Also installed new turn signal sockets and switch in the column so my turn signals work now! Eric helping me out;
73de5945.jpg

Decided to put the deck I pulled from Simple Green into this thing. The old Pioneer deck in this didn't work. Here's why;
82f75332.jpg

Got the Clarion deck installed and everything buttoned up but the bench is still out. If I'm off work at a decent hour tomorrow I'll clean it up put the bench back in. Now that I've got the turn signal thing taken care of this thing is ready for action.

655e1d8f.jpg

buy a new turtle and keep it behind the seat, yours looks ancient, maybe even original.

Finally! I put the bench back in and took it for a test drive.

a7c869dd.jpg

5a080d77.jpg

It went so well that I decided I'd load it up for a dump run too.

488b8a85.jpg

No oil leaks so far, and it's running great. It did start raining on me on my way home from the dump and I quickly discovered my wipers were beyond bad. So i got some new ones, and I also picked up this sweet air freshener.

4be75a1d.jpg

its looking good for sure. i need to pull my vinyl flooring too. im ready to take this thing for a trip around the block.

Frikkin awesome man.... Growing up my next door neighbors brother had a commanche.... I alays thought it was a great truck... Im going to follow this one.. Post pics off all your upgrades as u go... Good job !

Need anything? I am hauling off an 87 Cherokee on Monday that is somewhat parted out, but might have some of the little stuff that might be broken or missing on your MJ.

Thank you for the offer, but it's actually very complete and in real good shape. I was thinking about converting it to power windows and locks, and buckets.

Thank you for the offer, but it's actually very complete and in real good shape. I was thinking about converting it to power windows and locks, and buckets.

The 87 I am getting rid of was loaded. There are power windows and locks in it but I have not pulled them. I am not sure if they work, but.......

Back