• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

those beer can holders r dope but what about the people in the back??? they just get to spill it all over themselves:banghead: really like the doors

mattyj074 said:
New to Naxja, thought i would show you my rig.
Bumpers, gears & lockers are on the way........
happy trails!
IMG_0846.jpg
Nice rig, nice pic! Love it! welcome to the club.

Here's some pics of my half doors---
I built the electric lock solonoids into the latches so with the push of a button the doors pop just like a hot rod. only i don't have them wired to a remote...yet

DSC_0333.jpg

DSC_0327.jpg

DSC_0325.jpg

DSC_0322.jpg

Well i do have a new rig...so here's some good new pics. Stock 87, 4.0, aw-4, 242, 30/44, 134,000 miles, death wobble in the front end, yadda ya...

jeepxj1.jpg

jeepxj2.jpg

jeepxj3.jpg

jeepxj4.jpg

Muddygp... Can you post some pics of the other side of your half doors? ... Basically what I mean is, the side that faces inwards towards the passenger and driver, if that makes sense. :)

My recently lifted XJ.. boy i love these things... bushwackers and 3/4 coil spacers sitting in my garage soon to go in!!

Nothin to big 3.5" with 31s and a few other performance upgrades with a kick ass stereo!!

Chero-King said:
Muddygp... Can you post some pics of the other side of your half doors? ... Basically what I mean is, the side that faces inwards towards the passenger and driver, if that makes sense. :)

yeah i gotcha :laugh: the inside of the doors just looks like a door with no stock cardboard/vynil skin, an armrest with the handle hacked off, oh, and a little push button electric switch. But I will take some pictures if you can't draw that picture in your head :laugh2:

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums here and figured I would post my new jeep. Just a quick summary on it. I wasn't even looking for a jeep, but my dad found a 1996 Jeep Cherokee in the paper for $3,750 with only 65K miles. So we went to go look at and walked away with a jeep for $2,100. Anyway, $1,800 and two weeks later it ended up like this:

1996 Cherokee Basic
3.5" RE Superride
Rancho RS5000 Shocks
BFG 32x11.50 A/Ts on AR767s 15x8

Oh, and a $30 home-made satin black paint job...

jeepfront.JPG

jeepangle.JPG

mikebish86 said:
This is my new pride and joy... i picked it up a couple months ago. I just wish there were some nice trails and stuff in my area.. its too flat around here!!!!
2001 auto. 4x4
DSCF0008.jpg

diggin.jpg

wordup.jpg

RE 4.5'' Superflex lift.
Fox Racing reservoir shocks up front, some Pro Comps in the rear.
33'' Trxus tires on 15's

hey man, where do you get fenders like that? Thats an awesome look!

Choppafella said:
hey man, where do you get fenders like that? Thats an awesome look!

I believe they are from Rusty's.

Back