• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

i need pictures of a 4dr cherokee with the back cut off and a window installed, any good links you guys know that will help me threw it??? thanks

you should try asking in the mod tech...

Mud Shark said:
:flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad:
FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!SORRY I ENJOY MY JEEP FUCK THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep these guys all suck, just get it brown and enjoy your self this is one of the resons i took all the jeep signs off my rig...JEEP GUYS SUCK..hahaha

Toyman said:
Finally I have some wheeling pics with the new set up, here is a link:

index.php

I can't post for some reason. Maybe someone here knows how to post it for me??

99XJ
4.0L
4" Teraflex coils, 1" coil spacer
3" Skyjacker leaf's, 1.5" RRO shackle from first BB
4.56's
Powertrax No-slip in Chrys 8.25", open front HP D30
33" LTB's on 15X8
Bu$hwacker flares
HD tie rod bar
RK HD trackbar
RE UCA's
RE SF LCA's, custom machined and adjustable
Teraflex T-case skid
gas tank skid
3" bump stops in front

Still my most favorite!!! Are those 33x13.50x15 LTB's?? Do you have any photos of your XJ on a flat surface... I'd love to see more photos. :loveu:

Dj the jeep looks great man. I have 31" tires rite now and im thinking bout going to 32" how does it drive do you have any problem getting up to speed to say hop on the freeway? or does it do ok? i have same gearing and same size lift so i just wanted ur take

thanks

inner would probably look better and go better with the cut back, but exo might protect your body better in case of rollover, as far as strength goes, as long as the ends are tied in to the fame well, you shouldnt have to worry

OT said:
Since the body isn't a top priority, go with an interior cage.
Actually......
If you're going to go with a cage, go exo-cage. The problem is the vehicle has no frame (unibody) and therefore any internal cages are a waste of time. They won't hold up and they won't protect the weak exterior. C-Rok's design is the best I've seen and it is completely removable (bolt-in) in the event you no longer want or need the cage.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

EDIT:

THE ABOVE POST A JOKE!!!

Last edited:
Haleyes said:
Actually......
If you're going to go with a cage, go exo-cage. The problem is the vehicle has no frame (unibody) and therefore any internal cages are a waste of time. They won't hold up and they won't protect the weak exterior. C-Rok's design is the best I've seen and it is completely removable (bolt-in) in the event you no longer want or need the cage.
If you don't fix that, I'm fixing to have a new sig quote.:D

OT said:

Done.
:rolleyes:

OT said:

Now damnit! I fixed it!

OT said:
Screw it, I like it too much not to use it.......
:firedevil

You can at least quote the tard!

Back