• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

pottenger said:
ZFinger, did you relocate or modify your stock flares in the first picture? Good lookin Jeep.
Yeah, I followed the write-up done recently by the guy with the newer Black XJ. It was an awsome write-up, pics all along the way, so I went for it. They came out great, and the tires dont rub anymore on the fender, just the plastic bumper corners.

C:\My Documents\My Pictures\cf6.JPG
88 xj 4.5 rustys lift, 34x12.50s cusom doors and rockers.

96' with OME Heavy Constant springs and Teraflex shackles rear and OME Med. duty fronts and ACOS(4.5" lift total). Nitrocharger xtended length shocks. A.A. sye and Tom Woods shaft. 4.11 front/rear, open front Detroit Tru-Trac rear. 30x9.5 BFG now but will have 31x10.5 FCII. TB spacer, Firepower, FIPK. C.B., scanner,Magellen 315, FineDrive nav. system.
generalpurpose11vd.jpg

p10001330kb.jpg

mikereid350 said:
i got a 2000 xj.. i just love it.. i live on ontario, canada where is can go from snowing to rain,sun and snow again...
detail

detail
can't figure out the pic thing so look here...

Just needed a little tweek to get the photo to show.

DAryl

BTW. Nice XJ, I'm kinda partial to the red ones myself...

Last edited:
getting it dirty a few days after lift was installed.. camera phone pic

muddy.jpg

My new toy......Getting ready to buy JCoffroad Stage 3 front bumper and Stage 1 rock sliders. Other than tha future upgrades include locker and rear bumper with tire carrier.

9jeep_1_smaller.JPG

I havent got to take it offroad yet, actually waiting to get the title from the seller. My guess that is that it is going to do a number on the flares if I am not careful. SO I am considering buying a set of 31's or 32's and come black wheels for when I go off road.

Current tires are 33x12.50-16 Trxus M/T Tires and they were on it when I bought the jeep.

Jeremy

Back