• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

Re: BCXJ90 Wallpaper

XJ_Newbie said:
If you don't love your Jeep, this might not be the website for you.
I love the wallpaper idea. I love my Jeep-in-the-making!

Well Said there Newbie!

I created that wallpaper out'a fun on the line "There's Only One"!

Some people just seem to be too anal to have a sence of humor... I do find that when I post the same posting within the membership area it is always received properly! But when one posts out in the public forum you get a lame response from someone who don't even get their jeep dirty!

Maybe some of these non-members should put their money where their mouth is.. Buck Up and join the organization or just Buck Off.

Just A Thought!

Oh I love my jeep and spend more time working on it then most people do, I did everything to that jeep, I did the engine swap, I lifted it, and I work hard to make money to put tires, the lift and everything else you see done to it, nothing on that Jeep was givin to me(and the only this i have takin it into a shop for was for my exhaust work, I installed it and he welded the peices together took him like 2mins and that is the longest someone has work on my jeep) so if you want to make fun of me because you think I dont get my jeep dirty well you are all talk and have not a clue what your talking about, and is it a crime on this forum to clean my jeep once in a while and make it look nice...if so i will take all the pictures off of my jeep that are clean ones,

sorry i have personal idea about things and I did not like that one, now that does not mean you dont like it or you best friend over there does not like it..........just means i did not like it, so Learn something from this "IT IS JUST THE F*@Kin INTERNET"

Here is a picture of my XJ "not dirty" (older pictures but still dirty)

100_0526.JPG

100_0534.JPG

100_3300.JPG

bcxj88 said:
Well Said there Newbie!

I created that wallpaper out'a fun on the line "There's Only One"!

Some people just seem to be too anal to have a sence of humor... I do find that when I post the same posting within the membership area it is always received properly! But when one posts out in the public forum you get a lame response from someone who don't even get their jeep dirty!

Maybe some of these non-members should put their money where their mouth is.. Buck Up and join the organization or just Buck Off.

Just A Thought!

WHAT!?!?!?! A jeep that doesn't get dirty?!?!?! :twak:

cykaaro said:
WHAT!?!?!?! A jeep that doesn't get dirty?!?!?! :twak:

Yeah no kidding, and not only that he thinks i should put my money in my mouth, as if i had money and if i did have money it either goes to my jeep, would like to buy some memberships to forums, or paying bills(insurence or my "clean jeep" :p)

Jeepernick said:
Yeah no kidding, and not only that he thinks i should put my money in my mouth, as if i had money and if i did have money it either goes to my jeep, would like to buy some memberships to forums, or paying bills(insurence or my "clean jeep" :p)

I don't even want to know anymore the amount into my '90 with rebuilding a lot of it andthe mods I put into it. As for dirty. After washing it, it never remains clean for long! LOL

Yeeee Haw! Dang Thx for posting up more Great Off Roadin' PIX EXTANKERGUY & SNIGGS.
They all look great, keep them coming guys!

****Also NO MORE B*****ING.****
We all work hard & put in every penny we can into our Rigs. It's that great feeling when you know you put it all together with your Bare Hands & that S**T doesn't fall apart on you =P
Geterdone!

Last edited:
Does anybody know if i have to replace the Fiberglass Headlight Panel to get the Quad Waggy Head Lamp Grill work on my single headlamp panel?

THX in advance.

That's one of the better exos I've seen yet. nice work!

4LHOXJ said:
Does anybody know if i have to replace the Fiberglass Headlight Panel to get the Quad Waggy Head Lamp Grill work on my single headlamp panel?

THX in advance.
you will have to ask over in tech.

Update:
Before1:
2171861_1_full.jpg

Before 2:
2171861_3_full.jpg

Before 3:
2171861_4_full.jpg

Before 4:
2171861_8_full.jpg

And AFTER 1:
2171861_14_full.jpg

And the way it will Deffinetly look
2171861_22_full.jpg

2171861_21_full.jpg

2171861_20_full.jpg

2171861_19_full.jpg

Specs are: 6" Lift (RE4,5" + 1 3/4" Daystar Spacers) Front and Rear Add-A-Leaf with 1" block and RE Shackles, Gen II RE Quick Disconnects, RE Adjustable Track Bar, 1 1/2" Wheel Spacers, 4,56:1 Gear Ratio. Soon to come: ARB Snorkel, ARB Rear Locker.

Hope ya like it

HotChiliRam said:
Update:

2171861_19_full.jpg

Specs are: 6" Lift (RE4,5" + 1 3/4" Daystar Spacers) Front and Rear Add-A-Leaf with 1" block and RE Shackles, Gen II RE Quick Disconnects, RE Adjustable Track Bar, 1 1/2" Wheel Spacers, 4,56:1 Gear Ratio. Soon to come: ARB Snorkel, ARB Rear Locker.

Hope ya like it
tires?

XJAnthony said:
Ups, forgot the tires, tires are 33x12,5 MTR's on OEM 15x7 Limited wheels, I used a set of spacers (1,5" wide) to take the tires a little outward, because without the spacers the rear tires rubbed the spring packs badly.

Back