• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

Were you driving on I 40 West in NC this weekend? I saw a jeep that looked just like that...

Yup, sure was! I was coming from Winston-Salem headed over through Statesville to pick up I77 to head down to Lake Norman.

You need rocker protection!

-Alex

Yeah I know..I had hoped to have some by the end of this summer, but funds and time didn't allow for it. It's definitely high on the priority list though!

from wheelin at Uwharrie this weekend:

1003093f.jpg

1003100d.jpg

Lookin good Tim...

I picked up a 99' donor for my MJ project last weekend.

Nice! I like the lights molded into the front bumper like that! Details?

Thanks!
It's a one off that AJ built for me. It's based on his phat XJ winch bumper. We re-designed it to set the winch lower and back with a cover plate. He made a full guard an built tubular mounts for the driving lights. I'm very pleased with the way it turned out :)

You guessed right!

I snapped that picture just before my truck disappeared to worlds unknown!

Oh well!
Guess I gotta started building another XJ...

Nice looking jeep man. I was down visiting my uncle, he lives in Angier. Hopefully I'll be able to bring my jeep down sometime and wheel.

Thanks dude! Usually i'm more observant of other Jeeps that I see on the highway..but I was in a hurry to meet my girlfriend at the Lake before it got too late in the afternoon.

Well after not having a cherokee for several years I wanted one again. I had a 1 ton wrangler with a v-8 and traded for this cherokee from Kansas. Some of you guys may know this cherokee around here as the former owner is KSXJ. Anyways I am proud to say I am a naxja member again and have a cherokee once again!!!

Specs on the cherokee--------8" rustys longarm suspension, dana 44 front auburn ected locker and 5.38s, rear 9" ford with 5.43s and welded, 36" tsl super swampers

I have thought about lowering it some but I am not sure yet cause I don't wanna have to redo steering geometry (trackbar) and all that so I think I will keep it the way it is. Ordered some different black steelies for it and will be adding beadlocks to them soon too.

IMG_2797.jpg

IMG_2798.jpg

IMG_2803.jpg

IMG_2804.jpg

Here are mine. Still aint done with it. dunno if im gonna keep her either. Gotta move cross country.
n506792805_2409527_805670.jpg

n506792805_2409516_2097539.jpg

n506792805_2409523_7981360.jpg

Back