• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

Very Cool pics Nice camera work!

Thank you. Brand new camera, my wife's. That was the first weekend to go out and try it. I didn't even know how to set the shutter speed, next time though...

Rig update:

Jeep_Bushwackers.jpg

Your Jeep would look sick if you painted those bushwhackers IMO!

Your Jeep would look sick if you painted those bushwhackers IMO!

I'm still missing a winch front bumper and rock sliders, but the original plan was to paint them all the same red as the rest of the vehicle.

Recently though I been considering leaving the bumpers black, and the sliders, but painting the flares red.

The nice thing about that is I can have it done right away instead of waiting for all the others parts.

Good suggestion, as I'm sure something is going to get painted red! ;)

IMG_8121-1.jpg

You should totally blur out your lic. plate numbers. Someone might see.

:blackhelicopters:

lol, I have never figured out why people blur, swirl, etc... their license plate. I mean I'd rather do that driving around, than when I post a picture.

Here is something you guys might not know. If you see a license plate like this "Radio Operator" plate, you can look up the information at www.qrz.com. This is a call sign license plate for amatuer radio operators.

If you don't blur it out secret squirrels will come and get you...

This is my 87 Waggie it is about 1 yr old with me now.

Beautiful. Herculined on the bottom? Looks awesome. Makes me want to do it to mine.

And update on mine. Tire carrier is on.
20090128171632.jpg

Just had an older 30" BFG AT mounted on the spare.

Last edited:
Re: Roof Lights

I think you are the first person I've seen who has those truck marker lights on the top of their XJ.

Thanks Guys!

I can't take credit for them. The PO did that mod. To be honest, at first I didn't like them.
Manly because I don't like to drill unnecessary holes through the roof :wow:
They have definitely grown on me, I do like the way they look.

Still not a fan of five extra holes over my head :mad:

Minus the flares that's one good looking 2dr.:thumbup:

-Alex

Thanks man! I hated putting the BWs on the Jeep but I needed something to keep me legal up here in PA and I already had them.

I disagree, paint that front bumper black!

The color was a bit of an experiment from the start. I think I'm going to redo everything this summer. I need to find replacement flares for the rear because the BWs are shot back there.

My Jeeps as today 95 with k&n and glasspack. My 89 with RE full 2.5 aal ZJ coils and white spokes.
n543443367_2003770_8995.jpg

n543443367_2003789_2762.jpg

n543443367_2003802_3422.jpg

Back