• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

rocklandxjer said:
WHY OH WHY did you switch out the waggy grill and headlights?!!

that is the best looking face that the cherokee had...

but thats a great looking rig you got there man

Yeah I loved my waggy grille but I ran it into a pole one night during a storm and it was easier to go back to the regular grille

hey all im new here, live in central ohio, just wanted to post some pics of my 90 cherokee. 3 inch skyjacker lift with 2 in spacers. 33x13.5 super swamper LTB's. all stock other than that. oh yeah and thats my dorky self beside it. ill try and get a clean shot soon
IMG_0554.jpg
IMG_0698.jpg

BIgDaddyChia said:
Thos are tree wires. It keeps tree branches from smaking your window.

I figured as much. Seems to me like you stand a good chance of having a branch wrap around the wire and ripping it out of you fender, leaving a nice gaping hole.

mtnxj said:
I figured as much. Seems to me like you stand a good chance of having a branch wrap around the wire and ripping it out of you fender, leaving a nice gaping hole.
they actually work quite well. ive only ever seen one get ripped off and it was cause the guy was backing down a hill thru brush

mtnxj said:

Yeah i was a little worried about that happeneing, but they have done AWESOME everytime.

6 in lift(s-10 bastard pack, re 4.5" coils, need spacer up front to level her off)
Homemade hilift/shovle mounts
Homemade rear bumper(working on tails and lower quarter guards that will be one peice with bumper)
Folded rear quarters
31" bfg's
Rear utility lights for reverse lights

100_0963.jpg

100_0962.jpg

100_0961.jpg

100_0960.jpg

100_0959.jpg

100_0958.jpg

beraad44 said:
what is this :looser:
AsuzaCanyonMay20th07055-1.jpg
He was told that big rims get better traction in mud. Hahaha. Actually I was wondering whats with the guys expression thats working on the blazer next to the xj? He looks either really annoyed or pissed. But can ya blame him? Haha. And look at his front reciever...is that angle caused by the high-lift holding the truck up?

BarracudaBlueXJ said:
My 2 XJ's

Custom "Burger King Storage Compartment"

waggygrille.jpg

Old pic with waggy grille and mudkings
Ok, I didn't see anyone ask...so I gotta....WHAT is a Burger King Storage Compartment??:eek:

Back