• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RC crawlers

The boys spotted the Comanche body while I was surfing and loved it. It looks like I will order up a couple of the RTR kits for them. Recommend me a decent battery and charger if ya would please.
fire i can sell you one of the best charging/power supply set ups out there. can charge everytype of battery possable. i want around 200 bucks for my charger and power supply if your interested they are worth way more then that and almost brand new. its a lrp pulsar 3 charger and lrp 14 volt power supply matching set. let me know if your interested also if you have some question on set ups let me know im just now getting out of the hobby and about to sell everything i got

Any of you guys have any experiance with the Venom Crawler? My buddy has one and loves it and you reallycan't beat the price. I'm gona get me a rc with my birthday cash!

Next rc Crawler I'm going to get is the losi comp Crawler or night Crawler. I liked the axial but didn't like how much I had to spend to get it going. (I got the kit) I'm going for an rtr this time. May do the scx10 because of the xj body tho

Ya I was thinking that too. But I think it'd be kinda like the full-size jeep i like workin on it almost as much as wheeling it. Lol. Plus I figure I can probley get that xj body to work on the venom. Idk what to do. I can't afford to spend 3'or 4'hundred all at one time if I get a kit I can't build it as I can afford it.

I know people who have and like the venom, but I know a lot more who have had them and hate them. I wouldn't waste my money.
If I was just getting into the hobby, I would buy a SCX-10 RTR if I want to just have fun and mess around or if I plan on competing I would get a Axial XR-10 kit and all of the fancy expensive electronics.
There are many different brands out there now that try to compete, but you pay for what you get. Axial is the king of RC crawling right now. Losi has very nice crawlers, but they are a money pit and a headache. Bergs and Bullys are also expensive but they get the job done. Other companies like RS, Venom, and the other knockoffs, really don't have the quality needed to have fun.

And so you don't think my views are biased, I have comped a berg, bully, losi cc, XR-10, AX-10, creeper, and the losi mini, and I currently own two homemade axials, and a losi comp crawler.

Back