• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

random jeep stuff

kastein

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Listing it as I find it.

used Ford 8.8 1330 ujoint flange. $10

brand new, never-welded XJ rear bumper mount plates for building a custom bumper. laser/plasma cnc cut from 3/16 plate. $20 pair, bought em when I still planned on building a new XJ. http://www.ajsoffroadarmor.com/product.php?productid=17575&cat=256&page=1

87-96 XJ/MJ NSS. Brand new in box part, fits any 96- with an AW4, part number 83503712. Usually sells online for anywhere over $120 or so, I'll take $80.

I'm sure I'll find more stuff I don't need in the near future.

I know right? I just haven't found a lot of the stuff I have yet.

4.0L intake manifolds - I think I have a few, no idea what years they're off but probably 91-95 (old 2 bolt PS pump style), $10 each they come with whatever sensors and wires and crap are still on them.

set of 4 RuffStuff U-bolts - came with what I thought was a dana 60 rearend swap kit, turns out it was a Sterling swap kit, either way it's not going to help me put a 14 bolt in the jeep so the bolts are for sale. $40 for all 4, 10" tall, 5/8" round stock, for a 3.5" round axle tube.

NAPA ServiceTools compression tester, catalog number 2428, with adapters, brand new in package. Apparently I had two compression testers. Adapters fit both 14mm and 18mm spark plug threads. $28 at the store, I'll take $20 because the package is dirty.

97+ XJ tail light guards - came off asp's old jeep, I seem to recall paying $30, I'll take the same. In great shape, dusty, they've been sitting in my living room for a year or two now.

Here's one - the other has a slight bend in one bar, I can straighten it out if you want.
wiswsp.jpg

Just the package size will mean it'll cost 15-20 bucks probably and I think you're like 30min away... I'm only a few miles from sturbridge. Gonna be out that way anytime soon?

Oldsmobile Aurora (I think) reverse light assembly, this is the one everyone likes to install on a 96 or earlier XJ to improve the reverse lights. Minor fiberglass cutting necessary on the hatch and basic wiring, that's about all it takes to install. $20

OK, that makes a bit more sense. Let me know.

Found this also -

PowerTrain Industries 3103-27CV yoke. This is the one people use to do a Hack-N-Tap SYE. Fits the rear 27 spline output and has a 1310 size CV yoke on the business end. I see it sells for around $82 online (plus shipping) - I'll take 70.

Rubicon Express dual shear heavy duty track bar bracket and cross-stiffener bracket (the one that goes from the track bar bracket to the opposing frame rail) - I don't recall the part numbers for these, but I bought them from RCMan back when I planned on building my red XJ. They're brand new, never used, include all hardware. A little dust on them... cover it up with mud. $110 is what I paid, I'll take the same.
Copy/paste from Bill's thread when he sold them:
RE1665 trackbar bracket and RE1670 brace for the RE1665. Both NIB with all hardware. It's been a long time since I bought these, but it seems like they go new for $75-80ea. Asking $110 for the pair.

Also, I have a few sets of d44 steering knuckles. I can't remember which is what, but I need to reduce the number of sets I have and will list them when I figure out what I have here.

Last edited:
more stuff
d30 stock cover - give me a beer or tell me a good joke (that isn't my jeep)
d30 and d35 diff cover gaskets, made out of fiber - I have no idea why anyone would ever want these, I bought them back when I was a total idiot newbie and thought I had a d35 not an 8.25. Free, but I suggest you use RTV instead.

edit:
96- hood release cable and handle - brand new. I bought it and then ended up using one off a parts jeep I had. $10
set of d44 steering knuckles - these are flat tops, can be machined for high steer but aren't (driver side is already done, that's stock.) They are the smaller style, 6 studs for mounting the spindle instead of the larger 5 stud pattern, believe that means they are Chevy/FSJ knuckles? Casting numbers are C36520 (left) and C36519 (right). I bought these for $50 from Colin, will sell them for the same.

crap no one in their right mind wants, nor has ever wanted, but I was dumb enough to buy or somehow acquire:
* DJ dana 44 rearend - iirc it's a limited slip, it's super narrow so useless for XJs, large 5 lug wheel pattern, has rust on the gears, the LSD carrier MAY be usable to someone, the housing is in great shape but no one needs it. $10 or a sixer of good beer takes it.
* driver side late-model XJ power seat base. I don't even know where this came from, and it's sitting in my dining room and needs to go away. $20

Last edited:
Dug up more crap I don't need

chevy/FSJ d44 steering knuckles, high steer capable AND ALREADY MILLED! All ready to use, these came from southern california and haven't got more than a light flaky coating of rust. I paid $125 and will sell for the same. Casting C36520 and C36519. These include usable studs on the driver knuckle, which still has peeling factory paint on the steering arm surface, and usable spindle mounting studs and nuts on both knuckles. I bought these from Ben H on the national classifieds if you want to find the original for sale thread.

Ford d60 rear, not sure what year but I think it's a '78 or so, 8 lug obviously - bought from lobsterdmb, who I think bought it from 2000bluexj, but not sure - I have the gearset and carrier for it, but they're not installed. Also have a dodge d60 rear, out of a 94 ram 2500. Only one of these is for sale, you tell me which one you want, $100. The Dodge looks beefy as hell compared to the Ford but I'm not really sure which is better, honestly. Do your research and make your choice.

EDIT: stock transfer case skidplate - $10

I'll hold it for you.

New in box/bag:
Edelmann P/S pressure hose 71824, RockAuto says it will fit 91-96. They want $11 I'll take $10, no I won't ship this one :laugh2:
Raybestos brake hose 38895, RA says '90-01 XJ/MJ 4x4 front left brake hose, $10.
Raybestos brake hose 38894, front right, $10.
NAPA brake hose 38845, center rear, they want $18, I want $10.

Or take all 4 for $30.

I don't even remember what I got half this stuff for. Probably leftover parts from upgrades I did, expecting to break things that didn't end up breaking, and my constantly changing plans/lack of build.

Last edited:
I thought I pmed you asking for a zip - must have been someone else.

Billy's old tow dolly - $400
Has two newish tires, one with around 2300 miles on it (installed summer 2010 by him) one with around 1000 miles on it (installed this March by me in Indiana.) Comes with a spare in usable condition, comes with straps that will hold up to like a 31" tire. All lights work, 2" ball hitch, safety chains present, etc. Toss in a little extra and I'll include other straps that will fit over a 33" no problem and probably even larger.

Wouldn't be selling it, but I'm getting short on money and haven't found a job yet. And my damn tow vehicle croaked, and the MJ passed inspection, so I can't really tow it and don't need to anyways.

edit: taillight guards sold locally cash in hand.

Last edited:
Back