• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ran into driveshaft problem help

ok i got a driveshaft out of a d35 it is longer and tomorrow im puttin it up on my lift to get a better look at the engagement as far as the lift goes its rancho springs and shocks with 3 inch blocks in the back actually i was just turning around in the woods and it fell out ass end wast really flexing much

the 3" blocks caused severe axle wrap and thats why the shaft fell out. did you check that the spring centering pin didnt come out of the block causing the axle to spin. or the blocks rotated off the spring perch.

3" blocks and stock springs are a recipe for disaster.

x2 I would look into building a bastard pack for the rear or a cheap set of 3" lift springs. Get rid of that block, I wouldn't run them. Wait till you fracture your springs and have to order new ones anyways. Invest in new leaves SYE and call it done. I run a RE hack and tap but i have a 242 Tcase. It's nice only having to carry one spare shaft that will fit front and rear.

Last edited:
ok any recommendations for the a brand of leaf springs should i just stick with rancho or what and i need to know what kind of tranny fluid my transmisson takes and what my tcase takes

Back