• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ram assist and 2 crossmembers

Bloose

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I have a full hydro ram assist setup to sell. It includes a PSC ram, hoses, tie rod mounting bracket for 1 1/2" rod, rod ends on the ram, and the steering gear box drilled and tapped with the fittings installed.

This system was installed for a short time on my Jeep. As it turned out with the OTK D44 and the V8 there just isn't enough room for it on my Jeep. I went over to a Dakota steering box and though it isn't as good as the ram assist it is better than the OEM Cherokee box. Again this was only on my Jeep a short time (about 2K miles) and is leak free and other than some over spray on the ram in nearly new condition.

20130922_005946_zpsd988f560.jpg

Also I have two transmission crossmembers to sell. One is a Rusty's and is very similar to the stock crossmember only much stronger. It is actually a nice compact crossmember and in good used condition.

The second is a TNT Custom crossmember with a built in skid plate. The skid plate is made to work with the 242 transfercase which means it will work with any of the XJ transfercases. The 242 hangs down a little more than the 231. The skid plate has some scratches from use but is perfectly functional.

Ya, I'm pretty bad with prices.

$500 for the ram assist

$100 for the TNT crossmember/skid

$50 for the Rusty's crossmember

Back