• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle Discussion

Just because nick won everything last year

I thought I was helping, spending the leftover money I had planed for the trip.
And I asked (Rod, Ken, Dustin they where all standing there) if It was going to me to much...
We won't have that problem this year, I'll be lucky if I make it there $$$ is TIGHT this year!!

using iPhone Tapatalk

Re: Northwest Fest Raffle!!!

I think if i just buy all the raffle tickets now, it would save alot of time..:rolleyes:
Just tell me how many rolls of tickets to buy. ;)
thanks to all of these sponsors and vendors!
This! NWF wouldn't be what it is, without the support of these great vendors. Support those who support us!
Did you check with warrior to see if we could also donate? When and were can I start buying tickets?
Hadn't approached Warrior yet, I'll put them on the list.

Tickets will be for sale at NWF before the NWC dinner on Saturday. Must be present to win.

John's unfortunately got other commitments around the time of NWF, so the BOD is going to be putting on the BBQ this year. More info will be posted later.
details? I would like to donate $$$

nice to see all the sponsers supporting us. have you contacted masterpull? they are a local nw company and their superyanker is something every jeep should have

Quadratec

Quadratec has given us a $150 gift certificate good toward any product. This could be used toward anything from a new suspension kit, to a nice pair of driving lights. Quadratec has it all* when it comes to Jeep essentials!

holding_catalog_jan11.jpg

Thank you Quadratec!
www.quadratec.com

*Blondes are not included, so don't even ask!

I'll take the blonde, but I've already got plenty of catalogs laying around.

Yes.

Stay tuned. :cool:

Check your front step in the next day or two.:greensmok

-Alex

Back