• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RadiatorBarn.com out of business?

fsupaintball

NAXJA Forum User
I was working with them to get a refund after going through the RMA process with them - in April, James said they'd cut me a check. I never received it, they stopped responding to email, and now their website redirects to getallparts.com!

I was irritated that my first radiator was defective, really happy that they were going to let me RMA so late, ecstatic that I'd get the refund, and now pissed that they disappeared off the face of the earth without giving me the money they promised. I'm out $150.

Anyone know what the story is?

Call your credit card company. Tell them your story, received faulty merchandise, returned it, never got refunded.

That is why you always use credit online, never debit. MasterCard will go to bat for you. Debit? Money is gone.

Way too long ago. I got the replacement radiator - their policy is, you buy a new one, then send them pics of the old one and they refund you the money. Well, I got to the last step then...

Back