• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quote of the Day...

"The first casualty when war comes is truth." ~ Sen. Hiram Johnson, 1917.

The fact is that the average man's love of liberty is nine-tenths imaginary, exactly like his love of sense, justice and truth. He is not actually happy when free; he is uncomfortable, a bit alarmed, and intolerably lonely. Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty — and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. ~ H.L. Mencken

I like my women like I like my chicken, with a little bit of fat on the end. - Rodney Carrington

Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end, the faster it runs out.

so on my death bed, I'll have total consciousness. Which is nice.

You think anyone wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys?

Rex Kwan Do

I'm a veg, Danny.

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.”

― Jack Handey

"if you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything" ~ Mark Twain

a lawyer with a bad memory...

Back