• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Question for those of you who have spent time at good ol Ft. Benning...

mcantar18c

NAXJA Forum User
What in the hell is there to do around here?
This afternoon the Sgt said "Next hard time is 2200 on Sunday. Here's the list of off-limits establishments. Have fun." I hit Subway and the PX and now I'm out of ideas. Where's some good places to go hang out and unwind, on or off post? How bout a place to take a date? I got two numbers today, my first full day here, and there's plenty more eye candy running around... where can I take them?

I was in one of the last units to cycle through Harmony Church(Ask around)so I have no idea where you could go now. If there's eye candy, there's been a change for the better since I've been around.

Around base in general there ain't much, but here at Airborne School there's people from all the different branches and even some allied countries... lots of eye candy here.

There are some cool things to do in Albany and Valdosta. Not a whole lot around Benning though.

good ole Ft. Benning, huh? good luck there. only time i spent there was during my basic/ait "introduction" to the Army way of life. good luck finding what yer looking for! eyecandy ya say? hmmmm, only time i got to see any of that was when we got marched from sandhill down to Airborne School, then instructed to not look at "anything" (lol yeah right!).

Back