• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PSC pump, resi, brackets, fittings and cooler

jeepfreak1020

NAXJA Forum User
PSC high flow pump with external reservoir, mounting bracket, lines and fitting to attach, and a 24" fin cooler. Everything is in good shape and running condition. This is the same kit ran on all year Cherokees, and up to 04 TJ. $300 Obo

PSC high flow pump with external reservoir, mounting bracket, lines and fitting to attach, and a 24" fin cooler. Everything is in good shape and running condition. This is the same kit ran on all year Cherokees, and up to 04 TJ. $300 Obo

Pump have pully on it...is this the $240 pump or the actual high flow $450 pump...either way may be intetested I do have my full hydro installed running off stock pump I need to modify the pressure fitting for flow and shims for pressure as per west texas offroad site , but I may be intetested in this ..is the cooler a derale tube style fin the silver colored ones ?

Pump does have pully on it. Cooler is normal fin cooler like you describe. This is not the race, super high flow pump. You don't want that pump for trail riding. PSC said it would be way to touchy for trail riding. This is there high flow pump ment for assist or full hydro.

Back