• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project "Yellow Snow"

Re: Project "REDZONE"

Thanks Austin. Right now the only pics I have are the ones on my phone and cant get them over to the computer for some reason. I have sent some to Collin, but they are less then stellar due to the crappy camera phone pics. I am going to go back over tonight to help put on teh last coat and then i will snap a few more pics. It is def YELLOW!! It is going to look pretty good for the fact it was painted with tractor paint in Jeremys dirty shop :D I think that as with any project that Collin has, it will look damn good once he gets it all completed with the painted rockers/roof and the remaining accessories he is going to install. I am going to appoligize now for the fact that we got all sorts of primer and yellow overspray on the undercarriage and components...but nothing a little shiney black spray paint wont fix :D

I am going to appoligize now for the fact that we got all sorts of primer and yellow overspray on the undercarriage and components...but nothing a little shiney black spray paint wont fix :D
No worries "man de la cheese" black Hammered paint can cover anything.

OK, we present you with "Project Yellow Snow"..........drum roll please....

DSC02068.jpg

DSC02073.jpg

DSC02071.jpg

turned out pretty good considering it was implement paint and a whopping grand total of less then $100 in paint/primer :D

Jeremy said he was going to put one more coat on it this evening and then that was it. Once it it all back together and some startigically placed shiney black spray paint is used, it will look pretty tuff (as tuff as yellow can look..but hey, look at Hulk Hogan :D)

your telling me, I have had 48 hours of eye burning WOW factor to contend with..... :D

and Collin thought red stuck out too much ....geesh :D

we were thinking about getting a custom rear window banner of the rainbow flag lastara

just ribbin ya Collin, it does look much better then it did as the christmas ornament-mobile of it's earlier days :D

I think I just busted a nu.... :D. It definitely needs some black accents, that's a lot of yellow otherwise. Looks amazing to me Tyler, can't wait to come get it tomorrow. Thanks again for all your work.

Jesus H......... I think you could see that thing from space! Definately needs some black accents!

I got to thinking, how about a black accent stripe all the way around it like WWWWWWW and then it would look like Charlie Brown's shirt :D

then Collin would just need to find his own "little redheaded girl" :D

Are you trying to be like Dr Moab now or what?
Actually a little bit yes, except IIRC he has matte black Teflon wheels on his, I'm planning on doing gloss black. Other than that and the fact that his is immaculate compared to mine, I would love to model it after his.

then Collin would just need to find his own "little redheaded girl" :D
I've had a couple brunettes and a couple blondes, a redhead would be a new experience though. I've actually had a red-head 4.0l before...does that count?

* Steps out of the man-love thread...*

Hah haa, j/k guys, post up some pics after your done with it Tyler, and hope ya feel better! I've been in my room in my suite at school for 4-5 days now with the flu.... It's not fun...

Me too, flu season sucks...

Get well soon all.

Rig is unmasked and will be going back together this evening. Then it will go on the trailer and head back north to Des Moines tomorrow morning. It is actually growing on me more and more, but not to the point I would paint my own rig yellow..I have enough yellow on our tractors :farmer:

Back