• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

project Resurrection

Glad to hear you got your refund. The only reason I didn't like them that much was because he was not helpful at all when I was asking questions about different things about like bastard packs and such. He just wanted me to spend money on a 4.5in lift with aals which I kno sag after a month or two.

oh yea i did it myself already and im extremely happy with how they turned out got the amount of lift i wanted and plenty of flex now i just wanna go bigger haha

i dont have a t-case drop or sye and im not gettin any vibes so i figure i can go another inch if i drop the t-case

whats' up fellas? making some progress on my build. i got all the drive train parts today. i already started swapping parts. hope fully i will be ready to drop it all in on sunday, at the wrenching party.

I still have a few of the odd's and ends from the strip down process so if you need something from it let me know and I'll look to see if I still have it.

the jeep i bought came with a 160 amp alternator and its own wiring, fuse box, and connectors to the battery and starter. i might b selling. i think i want everything under the hood stock. but it's cool. he remounted the alternator up to where the a/c bracket is. no more mud getting in the thing

DSCF0744.jpg

DSCF0742.jpg

Back