• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project Dropped Buy my stuff!

Getcha_Sum

NAXJA Forum User
36" SS IROK's brand new never used $625
5 on 5.5 black steel wheels $125
Stock front 86 cherokee driveshaft
D30 axle shafts $20 each
hub ass. $20 each
D35 axles shafts $20 each

Ford F-150 D44 High pinion front axle. 5:13 gears New wheel bearings, over knuckle steering, 1/4 inch diff cover,heavy duty tierod with new TRE's 6degree c bushings with custom radius arms using rubicon superflex joints on the frame end.
Rusty's skidplate with brackets for radius arms welded on.
Entire setup ready to install along with trac bar and 6.5" coil springs giving about 8.5 inches of lift, Stainless Steel extended brake lines. Entire setup $600

Rear Ford 9" 5:13 gears Spool, Mj leaf springs giving about 5 inches of lift with brand new poly bushings new U-bolts, stainless steel extended brake lines Entire Setup $400

Tan leather Steering Wheel out of 86. $25

2 rubicon super flex joints and tool used to tighten $50

Everything in located in Great Falls, MT
If you need any pictures of anything I can e-mail them to you.

very interested! how wide are the axles? will the radius arms work the xj (are they the right width)? How long are the radius arms? are the spring perches on the 9" the right width for an xj? is the 9" a big bearing axle? what size shafts does it have? will you ship? Please send an email to [email protected] TIA

axles are full-width 69-70"s, the radius arms are tie'd into the crossmember which comes with the deal, has a 1 inch drop also. The spring perches are 1/4" off on the 9 but you can't even tell. I'm pretty sure they are the big bearings. 31 spline shafts. Yes will ship

Thanks, for the info, just saw your post on pirates too, can you post any pics there of the radius arms & crossmember & any pics of the axles on the jeep? also, was this for an auto or a stick b/c the cross member is at different places?

what year are the hub assemblies and axle shafts doe the 30 from? are they 297 joints? How much for the RE joints without the tool, I will take them.

Are the rubicon joints the large ones or small ones??? thanks, judd

Sorry MUDTRUK there sold as of now but your next in line if buyer backs out.

awr94903 Trac bar is rubicon express
6.5 inch coils are rockkrawlers
The trac bar uses a heim joint so you will have to drill out your stock trac bar hole on the frame end, but truthfully if I was you I'd buy a super flex joint to replace the heim joint. But other than that everything bolts right in.

Do yo still ahve teh spare D30 shafts? Are they both sides? Complete with wheel bearings etc? Let me know. i am interested.

Could you get me a shipping quote for both sides to Minnesota, 55337? Thanks!
I am assuming nothing would be different about putting them into a 97 right? They would be for trail spares.

Last edited:
Back