• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Preliminary Accounting of BBQ

SandySteve

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
My Fellow Board of Directors Past and Present:
Here is a preliminary of how the proceeds from Saturday came out. As you can see, there are a couple of outstanding items like food and a claimed sweatshirt (Chris) which have not been picked up or paid for but I included the food part anyway.

If you see anything that does not look to be correct or you do not understand, let me know.
Sincerely,
Steve
Post-BBQ Purchases Costco-194.6325 Adult $ 225.00 Jerry $ 3.00 Walmart-59.387 Child $ 35.00 Misc. $ 2.00 -254.01 $ 260.00 Steve $ 11.00 -254.01Israel $ 32.00 To be applied to T-Shirts $ 5.99 Chris $ 10.00 On Account When Picking up SweatshirtPost-BBQ Purchases $ 58.00 Total $ 58.00 BBQ Food Net $ 63.99 T-Shirts and Sweatshirts Sold T-Shirts at $13.00 Ea.6 $ 78.00 Sweatshirts at $25.00 Ea.2 $ 50.00 Can Coolers at $.50 Ea2 $ 1.00 $ 129.00 Currently for Deposit in IC NAXJA Account Gross $ 192.99 Less Credit to Israel $ (32.00) Less Chris On Account $ (10.00) Net Deposit as of 9/23/2013 $ 150.99 Up for Potential $ 4.98 Red Party CupsDonation to Fall $ 13.97 200 Hefty PlatesFling Thur. Show $ 18.95 Total

Sorry,
I did this in an Excel spreadsheet and it was all nicely boxed and in columns which did not get into the post.

Bottom line, with food and clothing we have a net from the BBQ of $150.99.
Steve

I tried posting an excel sheet of those who said they were going to attend and the number of adults and children in their party and it did the same thing.

Thanks for all the work you put into crunching our numbers. Adding $150 to our bank account is nothing to sneeze at considering how anemic it's been looking this year. We still have a lot of swag we can sell at the 30th anniversary event too.

We have a lot of swag. I will get an exact count on all of that ASAP. Also, Derek, Chris and the unnamed people you referred to who want shirts in the near future should add to the account. If the M&G happens this Friday at the Heber City Dickeys I could arrange to have the shirts there, too. I guess I will post that up on the general "EVENTS and HAPPENINGS" part of the forum when I get the inventory done.

O.K., calling all board members, camp followers and hangers-on. Does anyone remember where stickers were ordered in the past? Or, does anyone know a source that will print same even if they don't already have the artwork? The latter may cost more.

Derek or Jeff may have a copy of the artwork. I think Steve (XJBanker) may have printed some stickers out when he was in the BOD with me last time. Or I may be thinking of business cards.

I do have the artwork already in vector too. Even better is my t-shirt guy already has it. Want me to price some stickers for Ya?

Sorry guys. My guy isn't setup to do stickers with that many colors overlay. He's only setup to do 2 colors at the moment. I've only had him make stickers of one color for me in the past so this I did not know.

Which sticker is it? A new design or is it like our round IC sticker?
I can stop by a place today after work and see if they can do them.
How many should we do?

Which sticker is it? A new design or is it like our round IC sticker?
I can stop by a place today after work and see if they can do them.
How many should we do?

The price will get substantially cheaper the more you get.

I'd say price them first before you decide and get as many as you can afford. You will always sell them.

Sounds good. I will stop by after work and see if he can do them and how much they would be.
That is if I dont get stuck here late again....

Well... got stuck at work late for the last 2 days and today when I get off on time they are closed.....
Sorry guys I will have to try on Monday.

Back