• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PRE-REGISTRATION! (Due by June 4th)

Bob and I'll be there... still debating if we're dragging the CJ up. See ya'll there

One month left to pre-register!
If you want a shirt, get them in folks!

Also, please be sure to send in payment. I have a lot of people registered a long time ago that still have not paid.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and to Maryland but would like to go to the NACFest 2011. Only problem is money at the moment. Can I register at the event and just lose out on all the pre-reg fun stuff or do I have to register prior to June 4th? Any assistance would be awesome. Thanks,

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and to Maryland but would like to go to the NACFest 2011. Only problem is money at the moment. Can I register at the event and just lose out on all the pre-reg fun stuff or do I have to register prior to June 4th? Any assistance would be awesome. Thanks,

Disregard my previous dumb moment. I guess it helps to read all the details before asking questions. Sorry guys, and I'll see you there.
Hi Mickey,
Although it seems like you already figured it out I'll answer it anyway to help anyone else.
You can surely register at the event, but you will not be guaranteed a t-shirt if you'd like one. Please bring cash $30 for members, $35 for non-members, and $15 for each t-shirt if there are any left.

See you there!

Hi Mickey,
Although it seems like you already figured it out I'll answer it anyway to help anyone else.
You can surely register at the event, but you will not be guaranteed a t-shirt if you'd like one. Please bring cash $30 for members, $35 for non-members, and $15 for each t-shirt if there are any left.

See you there!

Sweet thanks, and the passanger meal ticket will still be 12 dollars as well correct?

so what do the t shirts look like?
It's a surprise. :D

Waiting on the final proof to come back but the back will look very similar to the picture below (without the teal background). You can thank Adam, XJLI, for the great artwork. The NAC logo will be on the left chest.

NACFest2011TShirtBack-1.jpg

Registration ........ Done
Paypal ............... Done :laugh3:
MR DUTCH .......... In progress! :shhh::eek:

Back