• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Prayers needed, if you're into that sort of thing :/

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
One of my oldest and best friends was just in a terrible car accident, I just got off the phone with his wife. Some of you may remember meeting him briefly at the last goatfest, he was here visiting me from Kentucky where he lives now.

His name is Louis. According to his wife he was on his way home from work and got in a very bad car accident. she is too broken up to give me any details on it, but he was driving his show car, an older VW microbus, and was ejected through the windshield and the vehicle came to rest on top of him. his back is broken in 4 places, both arms and legs are broken, and they are having trouble keeping his blood pressure up. he is breathing with intubation, but cannot operate on him until his blood pressure stabilizes.

I'm not a praying man, but i am sending every good feeling ive got left in me his way, and would really appreciate it if anyone else can spare some good for him. His daughter was born 9 days after mine.

thanks guys. :cry:

Sent

Ah man that effen sux.....Best wishes from Sandi and I

My wife and I will be sure to pray for him tonight.

May his family and friends be blessed that he can recover and continue his life with them.

Last edited:
Sorry if it came off in a negative way.
But the force as in a Star Wars reference, positive energy, strength and good will. I am not trying to be a smartass. One of my friends was killed in a car accident recently by some drunk driver. I know how it feels to lose people close.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, Mike. e-ing a Friend to have them added to a Prayer List.

thanks guys. just talked to his wife they got his BP stable around 1am our time, and he is in surgery now.

Back