• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Post your Gas Prices guys and gals!!!

casa2010

NAXJA Forum User
Man this truly sucks, never thought I'd see 3 dollars a gallon. 3.02 in Saint Paul Minnesota. Anyone else?

Makes me glad I dumped my 1ton ford with the gas guzzling v10 last year. At these prices it would have cost 120 bucks per tank of fuel if it was really empty. 40 gallon tank,, uggghhhh..

how bout we just add to the original thread

$2.99 for diesel. And I fill up every other day!!! $130 this morning. :puke:

you people and your need to have multiple threads for one topic.

hey look what i found right here

edit: hey it happens, but i just think it would be neat to have it all together so you can really see the changes in the past months

Damn_you_all.jpg

$2.83 regular unleaded at Texaco. So.Cal.

monday...$2.57 same station yesterday...$2.99

on my commute to work I pass a station that was at $3.89 this morning, just across the street from it there is an exxon at $3.29

No price gouging there...

Personally we don't plan on going anywhere this weekend, kids are going to work but thats about it. All three jeeps and the olds are still full from wed's fill ups.
At these prices people are going to start to get violent soon and we're parking the jeeps closer to the house now. I think gas thefts will be up too, from cars parked in garages to driveways. Actually I think I will be heading out to the auto parts store to pick up 4 locking gas caps this morning. I also added a line in my invocing, milage charge for both service calls and pickup and delivery, $20 local fixed rate and true milage for outside 25 miles.
I also think we are going to see alot of this anger transferred to oil company business offices pretty quick.
Where I am mass transit consists of a couple of 'short dogs' making long twisty 50 and 60 mile runs that take forever to go anywhere run by the county and thats it, 4 miles to the nearest market one way along roads with no provision for pedestrian traffic and it's either uphill or downhill with some whopper hills.
Guess I'll head out now for those locks and get two of my propane tanks refilled, pickup the mail and take the wife to the grocery store.
Feds stay poverty level went up 12%, betcha it goes up alot higher now, all the boderline people will be carried over the edge on this one. Going from an averge of $25 a fill up to $75 is just way too much, for me filling up 2x a week thats a weekly increase of $100.

Back