• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Post pics of international XJ's only!

a0gu1z.jpg
2ep27fc.jpg

I forgot to tell you that my XJ is a 4.0 Limited automatic with an LPG system (gasoline is very expensive in Italy something like 1.40€ for 1 liter:shocked::shocked:.. propane costs 0.60€ for 1 liter)
2 years ago I had a 1998 XJ but it was a 2.5 turbodiesel manual.. ..an incredibly unreliability.. ..the head cracks every 60k miles and you have to change it (approximately 2000€):shocked::shocked:
Now I'm very satisfied of my 4.0 and the automatic transmission is awesome!
I't hard to believe for you but in Italy 95% of people are unable to drive an automatic.. ..everybody drive a stickshift..
bfnofp.jpg

Meh, not really in the spirit of "international" but whatev's:

(I am using real Canadian hockey pucks for my bumpstops up front, if that counts as exotic foreign modifications...)

flares.jpg

'91 laredo aw4 4.0 bastard pack rear, hillbilly homemade spacers + v8 grand coils up front, ARB d30 and '87 xj D44 with Aussie in the rear, both with Yukon 4.88s, 35s with fender chop up front, fully cut and re-welded fenderwells in the rear (more drastic than cut n' fold), warn m8000 on homemade bumper, rockers cut and 2x6 tubed, stock JK shocks... mid-life crisis is in full swing here. :roll:

Last edited:
Seeing as how it's been a while since these were last mentioned...

327489_20060218040208_1.jpg

carrickonshannonmotors942.jpg

For anyone wondering, that is a factory van version. We used to see them pretty regularly in Ireland, but I also remember spotting them in the UK, France, Italy, and Croatia. Most are gone by now courtesy of failing their biannual roadworthiness test. Kind of sad for me seeing as how this was the first version of the XJ I ever drove.

G'day folks, another Aussie here.

Just lifted my baby after damn near 4 years of planning to. Funding never quite got there until last month. I'm now running an OME lift with the ZJ V8 coils up front, 2" rear leaf packs with an extra leaf and nitrosport shocks all round.

Stoked as with how its sitting now on a set of Federal 31x10.5 MT's now just figuring out brakelines, D/C's, LCAs and SYE!

afterliftandtyres.jpg

By tehhamsteh at 2010-09-10

Cheers mate, yeah its exactly where I want it! Can't wait to take these tyres mudding too - they look like they'll be bloody effective!

Back