• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Poor Plymouth

I sometimes wonder if the people who get their cars made/worked on by Boyd's crew have ever watched the show.

I went and looked at the old Plymouth today, looks worse in person if you can imagine that lol.

BlueCuda said:
I went and looked at the old Plymouth today, looks worse in person if you can imagine that lol.

What, and no pics? What good are ya!?!? :D

Whats your guys guesses?

You think it leaked from day one, or long after? How much water do you think was in there at the most? And just for discussion, If it leaked in right away, how long would the car last so that the paint would have been still new? 3-4 years? whats your guess at what happend?

Jeff

Sorry to bring back an old topic, but I was at the 1957 automobile museum in Branson, MO. a couple months back and had gotten to talking to one of the guys that worked there after seeing a car in the museum that looked alot like the car that was there to show what the car should look like and it turns out it was the car at the unveiling! Gues the guy who owns the museum collection was still trying to get Ms. Belvidere and the family member that got the car was looking to try and preserve it as is. It was in bad shape, but almost sounded like if they had buried a Tri-5 Chevy, it would have almost been a slam dunk resto.

Back