• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please help!

time2getdirty

my cats breath smells
NAXJA Member
Please help!
My bike was just stolen in the 3-4 o-clock hour at hobby town USA off of 92nd and Wadsworth. It is a black Fly Tierra with orange cranks, rims, ODI grips, Shadow seat, and a spank chain. It has white hubs and sprocket with left hand drive.

If found send me a PM or call the Westminster police and a reward will be given no questions asked.

Last edited:
well that sucks, good luck getting it back.

I hope the seat falls off and the crook has an unfortunate, yet intimate encounter with the seat post......

Keep after your local PD. Bikes turn up pretty frequently. If you have the serial number, be sure to get it to the cops..... maybe even go as far as hitting up the pawn shops within a 10 mile area with a photo of the bike and your contact number. They won't likely end up with it, but they may be able to provide info on the person trying to pawn it if it happens. Do this ASAP though..... if it isn't listed stolen, the pawn shops can legally own it.

Best of luck!

I wish I do, but unfortunately all I have is video, and even then its from before my last set of modifications... Basically if you see anybody riding a black bmx bike with bright orange parts, well give me a phone call....

There not too many pawn shops in that area, but take a day and run around to a few that are close. If you see it, don't say anything to the pawn shop, just call the police and let them know you found it.

Most people who steal things don't really want to keep them. They just want the cash value of them.

Back