• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Planning on making NWF?

I really want to go cause i have yet to go to nache's yet, or nw fest. I will be rushing to finish my new 96xj project by then! I have a truck and trailer ready for me to borrow as i do not want to drive it that far and risk breaking.:)

I cant wait!! And it's just after the washougal nationals so i dont have to miss that either!!:yelclap:

Planning on being there and hauling my XJ so everyone can check out my Rock and Rail Shifter setup.:rof: I've donated a set to be given away and I'm having something special done to it to make it a little more eye catching.:patriot:

Planning on being there and hauling my XJ so everyone can check out my Rock and Rail Shifter setup.:rof: I've donated a set to be given away and I'm having something special done to it to make it a little more eye catching.:patriot:

looking forward to meeting you and seeing this in person. Looks pretty cool from the video.

More than likely, I will be there.

[FONT=&quot]Your Time Off request has been successfully approved[/FONT].
[FONT=&quot]Time Off Date Range:6/24/2010 to 6/28/2010[/FONT]

Just got around to putting in for the time off. :sunshine:

Good luck, late notice and all. :laugh: Yeah, we don't want to get stuck eating Hot Pockets.

man i dont know if i will be able to make it. i just started my new job and i will be in training for 10+ weeks. and im working nights. if i do go i will on be able to get there some time sat afternoon and leave sunday night :( maybe next year

Will be there again this year. With the wife and kids this time but no 5am shinanigans. FYI I heard that some cherokee forum guys want to crash our evant

Back