• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pix Thread

The only time I got stuck! I suck at poser shots! :D

I have pictures where you can't tell you are stuck that look awesome... but I didnt want to mislead anyone on the board... dont want anyone thinking you are cooler than you are or anything.

I have pictures where you can't tell you are stuck that look awesome... but I didnt want to mislead anyone on the board... dont want anyone thinking you are cooler than you are or anything.

^rofl, those square blocks will get you every time :)

Thanks for the pics Meg. Kinda hard to get shots of your own jeep when you are driving it.

Ha, me? Cool? You are sadly mistaken prego. Yes, I went there! Email them to me!

^haha

Thanks for the pics Meganne. Kinda hard to get shots of your own jeep when you are driving it.

Yea no problem! Josh and I figured you would like those shots.

I posted all of the pictures I took in Attica on my FB... of course none of them are edited. But if anyone is curious to take a look:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=2102172&id=1546575829

Otherwise I will probably post one more group of my favorites and call it quits on the editing.

ok got my cammera uploaded not to many pics though heres a couple

013.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

got the wife to drive she did that step up rock face in the quarry

031.jpg

the hen took a step by step of me not making this climb

025.jpg

023.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

at some point i clearenced my rockers a little

032.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

Nice shot of me on throttle hill. I gotta say man that WJ did great for being stock!

i really enjoy the pic of mine being winched out.

Speaking of being winched out (with the Jeeps I was running with).

First jeep trying to pull me. I broke his ring off.
jeffs2.jpg

Finally they called in a winch.
acop1.jpg

acop2.jpg

and coming off the creek
Jeffs1.jpg

Thanks to Jeff and another user at Jf for the pics.

Speaking of being winched out (with the Jeeps I was running with).

First jeep trying to pull me. I broke his ring off..

And we get crap about insisting on good recovery points.....

**Note: The poster above was NOT part of the Winterfest Run, he was there on his own, the same day.**

Rev

Who is this?
DSC_0041.jpg

Would like to know how he likes the Stt's.

Who is this?

I have STT's as well, and I loved them! They got me everywhere I needed to go and like to dig... Ask me how I know? Saturday it took me 4 attempts to get up throttle hill. First three times I'd get to the top and it was so soft the STTs dug straight down.

Road noise: they're bout par with ATs
Mud: No issue
Rock: Piece of Cake
Sand/gravel/river stone: They love to dig so it can be fun at times as often I'd have to put it in 4x4 low 1/2. Any faster and I'd lose forward momentum and start digging.

Any other questions, let me know...

Austin

And we get crap about insisting on good recovery points.....

**Note: The poster above was NOT part of the Winterfest Run, he was there on his own, the same day.**

Rev

Sorry, should have said that. It was fun, and it was really my first time actually wheeling my Jeep. I might have had some interest in actually doing WF this year but money stopped me from having a CB and rear recovery point ready. I still might do next year depending on a few things. It is just my DD and my only vehicle so I have to be able to drive it there, wheel it and drive home with no problems and until I get a second vehicle as a back up, I won't do a lot of wheeling. Also with no protection underneath, I was really hesitant of wheeling also (no skids). The XJ did perform pretty good though and the one place I high centered I really expected it.

Who is this?

That would be me. I love them so far, I had no problems at the badlands during winterfest on anything I tried. They were 3 days old with about 500 miles on them when I pulled into the campground Thursday night. The only things that I really avoided was deep mud (I hate mud bogs) and very tall rock walls (mainly because of my comfort level). Everything else I did, the tires worked great and I am very happy with them. I would recommend them.

tore into the jeep.

this is what i found....

winterfest11021.jpg

winterfest11012.jpg

winterfest11025.jpg

winterfest11031.jpg

winterfest11014.jpg

the new engine is already together. itll be in tomorrow and possibly running by saturday. poorboy87 (tim) and i spent about 10 hours on it. most of it was cleaning excess mud off of "important" parts. ignore the mess.... and my girly hands.

at least it went out in a blaze of glory doing something stupid for a crowd. :doh:

disco "never fails to put on a show" steve

tore into the jeep.

this is what i found....

winterfest11021.jpg

winterfest11012.jpg

winterfest11025.jpg

winterfest11031.jpg

winterfest11014.jpg

the new engine is already together. itll be in tomorrow and possibly running by saturday. poorboy87 (tim) and i spent about 10 hours on it. most of it was cleaning excess mud off of "important" parts. ignore the mess.... and my girly hands.

at least it went out in a blaze of glory doing something stupid for a crowd. :doh:

disco "never fails to put on a show" steve
Shit'll buff :cool:

im going to make a necklace out of the bent rod. BALLIN`!

also, i was able to warranty the alternator. since it went out while driving down the highway.

Back