• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pig Gig ?

specdave said:

Well, maybe we can get Rev to conduct a church service Sunday morning.
non-denominational of course.

IllianaXJ said:
Spoken like a true Cracker :D The brothers would kick your butt for saying that in the 'hood.
Fixed..

I don't know if you noticed but Clay County, IL is far from the getto.:D

Oh, I know. When I lived in Indianapolis, I got into a huge discussion with a guy I worked with about why Church's is waaaay better than KFC. This was a guy that could clean a chicken wing in one bite :D

This thread derailed quick :D

My grandmother's fried chicken owns all you phat phast phood phucks!

Rev Den said:
I gots lead to throw.

Any chance of getting a pistol target a little closer this time?

Rev

Yep. It's already been discussed.:D

Rev Den said:
I gots lead to throw.

Any chance of getting a pistol target a little closer this time?

Rev

I do to.... I'm thinking of picking up a gun for my boy at least and maybe the oldest daughter....

Lets see,
so there will be socializing,
minor wheeling on the grounds,
a dead pig
gunfire.

Sounds like fun to me...
What is normal sleeping accomadations.
or is it a one day event?

1. Brian, :iilegalflipoffsmilie: to you. I use my Jeep, I store things in it right now!
2. As far as accomidations since this is the Pig Gig, (I hope Yogi dosn't mind you stealing that phrase), you can stay in the Ham!
3. If any one has a need for 7.62 X .39, let me know, I have 1000s of rounds and nothing to throw it with.

Stuntman Mot said:
still looking for a definate date on this event, las i saw it said may/june :sunshine:

Correct. I'll talk with Jim and Travis later this week and get a date nailed down.

We were in Gander Mountain drooling over some new guns today with just this event in mind....

Tried to convince momma I needed a Rossi 7.62 x 39.......

IllianaXJ said:
Oh, I know. When I lived in Indianapolis, I got into a huge discussion with a guy I worked with about why Church's is waaaay better than KFC. This was a guy that could clean a chicken wing in one bite :D

This thread derailed quick :D

Church's the shit when it comes to fast food chicken, too bad we dont have none around here, but there is nothing better than good ol homemade grandma fried kentucky chicken...

Back on topic, so where is this going to be at?

gmgcover.jpg

Thinking about one of these for pig gig.............anyone have an elephant or buffalo that we can shoot at?

Back