• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pictures Thread.

302ranger said:
thats good then. But where did all the oil come from that seemed to be spraying out?
It wasn't oil. After it dried it looked like rust. Someone just didn't know how to take care of their cooling system (not Spencer the guy before him)

Does anyone have a picture of when i lost my wheel on the road? I think that was on Fins n' things on thursday. Or on the way back from the overlook.

302ranger said:
Does anyone have a picture of when i lost my wheel on the road? I think that was on Fins n' things on thursday. Or on the way back from the overlook.

Just this
B2006_0505009.jpg

here are mine finally..

i havent organized them or captioned any of them yet. but from begin to end you will see the road trip, Arches National Park, Hell's Revenge, Seven Mile Rim, Shaffer Trail, Dead Horse Point, and other miscellaneous pics. i didnt get near as many pics as last time.

enjoy....
http://www.fototime.com/inv/C808AC7C2A957F2

nice pictures... I bet it was a blast

Nice seeing everyone in Moab on my way to Colorado. Hadn't been there in a couple years and I hope I'll have more time to hang out and actually wheel next time.
Here's some pics I took.

Working on Bryon's pile...
picture.JPG

Randy screwing around...
picture.JPG

View of the La Sals from the begining of Greenday at area BFE...
picture.JPG

Arch on 7 mile rim trail...
picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Mary, driving "the junk"...
picture.JPG

picture.JPG

I took this one to show scale, that's Goatman in the lower right...
picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Big rocks and a hawk flying by...
picture.JPG

Definately a special place...
picture.JPG

One last look at the red rocks and the La Sals beyond as I made my way towards Penrose...
picture.JPG

Thanks to the IC guys for the hospitality. :cheers:

Hey Jes, when did you come through Utah? I could have sworn I saw a jeep that looked like yours in Spanish fork canyon on Saturday...

clint said:
Hey Jes, when did you come through Utah? I could have sworn I saw a jeep that looked like yours in Spanish fork canyon on Saturday...

I was going through the canyon around 11:30 or 12:00 I think.
BTW, the traffic on I15 up from Spanish Fork to Salt Lake is terrable. That was the first time I've driven that way, I think I'm gonna take 50 through Delta/Ely from now on.

So it was you I saw. Thats awesome! Haha. Yes I try and avoid that area as much as possible. Good to see you made it back OK.

Jes said:
BTW, the traffic on I15 up from Spanish Fork to Salt Lake is terrable. That was the first time I've driven that way, I think I'm gonna take 50 through Delta/Ely from now on.

Jes said:

Thats because you were driving in Utard county. There are special regulations that say you must have an IQ lower then 75 to live there.

DrMoab said:
Thats because you were driving in Utard county. There are special regulations that say you must have an IQ lower then 75 to live there.

I dig to beffer that aguasition!

We have the highest divorce rate in the Nation, I'd have to say we are smarter than the average IQ'd persons. :D

DrMoab said:

That explaines it.
I couln't understand why people were tailgating at 80 MPH in a 65 zone while big rigs were weaving in and out of traffic trying to pass on the right.

Jes said:
That explaines it.
I couln't understand why people were tailgating at 80 MPH in a 65 zone while big rigs were weaving in and out of traffic trying to pass on the right.

You see Jes..... In Utah, on the interstate, the law is just a recomendation. They don't really mean it :)

clint said:
You see Jes..... In Utah, on the interstate, the law is just a recomendation. They don't really mean it :)

alot like a Temple Recommend gets you out of a ticket.
"You see it officer, I could'nt have broken the law"

Geepfreak said:
alot like a Temple Recommend gets you out of a ticket.
"You see it officer, I could'nt have broken the law"

.......excerpt from the pages of Utah Co Urban myths.

Back