• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pic's of My XJ (jeep2500 :wish: LOL)

That's some A+ work. Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor. The 2009 Cherokee Rubicon.

And about using Chinese parts, just about everything is made in China these days.

my winch bumper just came via ups. Ill be installing it tonight. I have yet to see the jeep 2500 with a winch bumper so this should be exciting! ill send ya pix as well

Cool man i'd like to see it!

Nice that looks really good. I like it.

I would like to see some more pics please....

k, i just took everything off to get it painted. As soon as i put everything back on ill take more

Alrightmna! I love the look... What was the pricing for the conversion? Did you do the taillights and everything else?

i bought everything exterior except for the mirrors. All in all in came to about $600 to get it to my door.

Damn! Did you do the work?
If so, Was the labor intensive, how long?
If not, how much was the shop bill?

I wanna do this conversion on my 1998 jeep cherokee.

nobody on this earth will touch my jeep except for the smog tech. With that said, yes i did everything myself, didnt take that long really. All you have to do to actually get the header to fit is Cut the core supports.

looks great, great workmanship, but im just not into the molded plastic look of newer vehicles.

i do commend you on your work and yes, it does look like something off the showroom floor in 2009. but again, thats why i still like my 89.

Good thing this got bumped, I was wondering what a 2500 would look like with the moabs. Very nice!:worship:

Back