• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pic's from Sat. UNCC, Woodkrawler, and Dusty. Shots by Ckale1

ckale1

NAXJA Forum User
DPP_0009.jpg

DPP_0007.jpg

DPP_0005.jpg

DPP_0004.jpg

DPP_0008.jpg

sweet, I need to start on my 3 link so I can test it out there.

Andy in Pa. said:
I like that back bumper on that XJ, who's is that?

Where were these pics taken?

Thanks,
Andy

Deils Playground, private wheeling spot in NC. They do have open rides there some.

Terry did make the Front and Rear bumpers... but the rear is 100% custom and top secret so you can't have one..

No really, Terry's website is way out of date. Just call him and tell him your wanting info on the RBM (modified)... I think it was something like $650.00 shipped??

-Chris

uncc civilengineer said:
Terry did make the Front and Rear bumpers... but the rear is 100% custom and top secret so you can't have one..

No really, Terry's website is way out of date. Just call him and tell him your wanting info on the RBM (modified)... I think it was something like $650.00 shipped??

-Chris

Ah....OK, I suspected, it looks like his work. I have an older version of his front winch bumper and have been using it hard for the past 4 years. I am in need of a new rear bumper, I'll give him a call when I am ready.

Thanks,
A.

Andy in Pa. said:
Yes, I have seen the pics of the XJ, it looks great. Just curious who makes that rear bumper though. Looks like something Terry at Rigid would make, but I don't see it on their website.

Oh...:roll:...sorry, I thought you meant who's XJ was it.

uncc civilengineer said:
Yep he decided to take a few steps backwards and purchase a TJ... but it's a jeep and does have a frame atleast..
Damn, his XJ was fawkin dope

love those taillights on the XJ, very old school looking. Custom or other?

ckale1 said:
Those are THOR guards with taillight boxes built in. Very nice and strong.

My bad.. thanks Kale.... The lights themselves are Peterson Manufacturing LED's from Northern Tool...

and... I pm'd you a price on the sliders LMK... I need money to try to keep up w/ Woodkrawler's fullwidth swap...

Back