• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics from Afghanistan

buschwhaked

NAXJA Forum User
Just go back for R&R and wanted to post these up.

DSCN0948.jpg

DSCN0921.jpg

DSCN0947.jpg

DSCN1031-1.jpg

DSCN0950.jpg

Hell yea! Keep your head down dude. Be safe

Hey Nate enjoy your time home with your family. Stay safe when you go back. If you ever need anything please feel free and and shoot me a pm.

Welcome home! I hope your visit is a good one.

Great pics! Good to be home ain't it?
Thanks a ton for your service, we all really appreciate what you're doin over there.
I'm headed that way myself in a few months, maybe I'll see ya :wave:
:us:

Cool man, glad you are making it safe. Looks like you're having a much more exciting time than I had.

You in the guard or are you active duty?

active

Sweet sweet. I used to wish ID just gone active duty to begin with and after 9 yrs in the guard I have almost 4yrs of active duty time from mobes and deployments. Now I'm a federal technician though and that's way more cake. Only downside is I have to stay in the guard

enjoy your time home man, and goodluck out there

Thanks guys, I appreciate the support. And yes it's very good to be home, just wish it was longer.

I thought Iraq was insane, but working under NATO adds a whole new element of crazy. And, in a way, it's kinda cool. We're the only American unit currently falling under a foreign command. We're under the Canadians (they're the equivalent of our brigade) and so we should be getting some joint service medal that's kind of unique and authorization to wear a Canadian unit patch for our combat patch. Oh, and an endless supply of maple syrup :)

[ Oh, and an endless supply of maple syrup :)[/QUOTE]

Now there's a bennie. :)

Stay safe, and we'll see you when you return.

lFred

Back